Supporting the latest high-resolution music formats, the NuPrime uDSD, is capable of decoding sample rates ranging from 44.1kHz to 384kHz (PCM) as well as native DSD decoding ranging from DSD 64 up to DSD 128.
Powerful Headphone Amplifier
The NuPrime uDSD’s powerful headphone amplifier allows the unit to drive the market’s most sophisticated headphones.
Build and Design
A palm-sized aluminum enclosure provides durability and elegant style. With regard to internals or textured aluminum package, the uDSD bespeaks exquisite attention to detail and build quality.
The uDSD comes with Coaxial S/PDIF and 2V RCA Analog outputs for compatibility with a broad variety of systems. With its native DSD-format decoding capability, uDSD is ideal for upgrading existing high-end non-DSD DACs.
- 24-bit/384kHz and native DSD 128 support
- Discrete USB audio receiver and D/A converter, with coaxial S/PDIF (24bit/192kHz) output
- Coaxial output can also stream DoP (DSD64) for long distance transmission of DSD from computer
- Asynchronous transfer mode for doubled jitter-reduction at data input and over-sampling filter stages
- High-performance headphone amplifier (balanced design)
- High voltage 2V analog output (fixed volume direct DAC output)
- Coaxial S/PDIF output
- High-quality analog volume control
- Diminutive size
- USB powered, no external power supply required